It's My Dad's Birthday! =)

I woke up getting ready for work.
Morning greetings to wish dad his birthday during breakfast. ;)

My Saturday was kinda slow and steady today. It was really quiet at work just now cause our technician were mostly outstation. I was bored not having alot of people in the office I felt like talking to the wall as I got nobody to talk to. Huhu.

I got to chat with my best friend again. Happy me. At least, someone do listen rather than you. As if you even care. Duh whatever. BoO.

Anyways, my family and I just got back from dinner celebrating Dad's birthday just now. =)

A note for My Father, My Hero.....



You have made me your most photographed model as a kid.
We have travel to alot of places together
Only God knows how many endless adventures we have shared
Growing up to the lessons you taught
Having close bond between a father and daughter
You were like a friend
The coolest daddy one could have!

I got spoilt, I got pampered
So do my other siblings
Not with all the money
But you shower us with love
And you were always there for us
Whenever we needed you
I guess we were lucky and blessed to have you

I know I am no good in expressing & showing my love
And how much you mean to me
But still,
I have to say that no matter how many man said they love me,
You will always be my no. 1 man I look up to
Coz you know what?
I was always your girl, a kid at heart even though I've grown.
Now and Forever....Hanggang Ngayon..heeehe xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DADDY COOL!
Hugs & Kisses from Your Daughter

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....