The Philippines With Me (3)

This is one of my backdated post.

Date: 25/November/2007 Sunday
Location : Jeepney Factory sa Sarao


After the visitation to the Bamboo Organ Church, we went to visit the Jeepney factory. It was a short but sweet visit. Such a memorable one. I could still remember the locals trying to make us purchase the mini jeepney. Heehe they look kinda desperate but nah, I didnt even bought one. I managed to run away from them. The sentence,"Pilih na ma'am" still fresh on my mind. Haha. We even saw the old school kind of jeepney. Very classic indeed. Reminds me of an old black and white film pictures. Heehe.

For those of you who did not know what a jeeney is,
Jeepney is actually a type of transportation available in The Philippines.
The cheapest ride to travel around town and it is the most famous mode of transport there. I wonder how is it if there is a Jeepney here in Malaysia?
Hmmm....
Just wondering. =)

Since I am soO lazy to do the explaination,
I guess I better leave you guys with the pictures.
You don't want me to bore you with too much words right? Heehe ;)

Here's some of the pictures.....

Welcome to.....

The Entrance

Making our way in....

The red, red coloured.....
RED my favourite colour! ^_^

This how the place looks like.


The 'Cebu' Jeepney

Free ride! Anyone?
Hee :)

One of the classic one.

And that's yours truly! =)

This is how the whole thing looks like....A Red classic I like!

A Shorter version of Jeepney.

Is this a piece of junk or what?
Dusty, dirty and it is very old I'll tell you. Really.

But it could worth more than you expect after repair....Maybe I dunno. Hee.

I had a thing or two about something vintage & classic.
Pero does it count kung konti lang?

Jeepney, I find it unique & exotic !

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....