Sweet toOth on a Sunday....

What a SundaY!
My sister and I went for evening photo-shooting again.
But too bad there were alot of insects since it was a rainy season. Shoot!
SoO it didnt last long. Huhu.

Yours truly has finally got the chance to treat her dearest sister for her belated birthday! Hee xD

Here are some of the pictures....

At Likas during the evening photo-shoot. Heehe ;)


Me,myself and I.
Dreaming about you?
Who? Is there anyone?
If there is any...Haha!
You go figure it out. =p

My Dinner Treat~
At City Mall

Kopitiam style. Me likey!
Plus the friendly cashier guy toO.
Acting cute or what?
Hahaha...Shhhh...

My Sister's Meal~

The Roti Kahwin Set =D

My Meal~

Mi Rebus. Hot & Spicy. With Prawns.
Just the way I like it! =)

Andddddd.....
Guessss whatttttt......

FINALLY !

We finally got our hands on this.
Our Sweet tooth has been waiting for this diba, Sis?

Heehehe...


Yet ANOTHER picture of donut!
You know how I Lurveeeee Donutssss!

Weeeeeee......
See how excited am I?
Haha =p

Verdict from a Donut fan : 10/10 Coz I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT ! =))


P/s : You know what? I Love You,Love You & Love You!
I am talking about the donuts. Yeah,REALLY. Or was it?
Confusion. Confusion. Hmmmm....

Love,
Eudora

Comments

nv.vn said…
I love u i love u i love u eudora!! haha. im straight btw. =pp. kidding. u seem to love donuts a lot ey. shud say u love me what. hee. gosh! i love the toast w the half boiled egg. hadnt eat it for ages. yea. tipu saja tuu. eheehe. =pp.
Eudora said…
hahaha...maybe I shud next time then! =p yeap, i love donuts too much.owh well, maybe there's too much kind of Love going on. perhaps. just maybe. =)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....