Well, well, well....

Just another MONDAY Bluessss....

I know I have been missing 2 days blog entry so far. It's not right, It's definitely not me. I have been a regular nowadays updating my blog. Suddenly I'm lazy and when I do have the Heart to blog again, there you go my CPU is having a problem. My digital camera is not functioning well anymore either.And everything has been pretty messed up for me too. Whatever. LIFE it aint always a Bed of Roses. Sh*t happens. Gosh, what a week!

Plus, I have to blog from the office right now. Way uncomfortable. But what the hell!

But then AGAIN....

I've had a Great weekend. Spending time with your loved ones on Saturday & Sunday's? What more can I asked for?

Saturday- Went to jalan-jalan after work with my cuzzy. And at night, attended Sunset mass with my family.

Sunday- My stress free Sunday is all about not wearing too much make-up during the day & flip-flops! :) As my parents and I head off to Kota Belud for the charity Sunday. And this time, without my other siblings aroundd. Boring. And at night, the whole family my dad's side celebrated Grandma's birthday! :)

You're right Ika, I should get over it and do things that make me HAPPY! :)

And YES evon, ESTRANGED WON !I'm Aware of that and it makes me Happy, wanna go and give them a WARM HUGGIES ! Hahaha =p WoOHoOooooo !!!!!!!

I Will Try to Blog again once everything is settle...I'll try but can't promise tho'!

Till then,
Take Care all!

EDIT
P/s : I Need the FreQuency CaNNoN autographed album Badly!
DiNoOooo.....Huahahahaha :D


Love,
Eudora

Comments

Anonymous said…
weehoo.. a big claps to estranged! A girl gotta do things that can makes her happy. :-P
nv.vn said…
hey. u doesnt sound like the eudora that i used to know. u sound so different. what happened? =]

hugs!
Eudora said…
Maika - Yeah! And I'm loving more of Estranged! :)

Evon - No darl, I'm still the same person as you know just that things doesn't seem to go smooth these past few days. But now, I'm feeling much better. Life has to go on anyways.

Thanks for your concern. Take care.
Hugs! :)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....