Chinese New Year's Eve 2008

I haven't got the chance to update blog again these days.
Even to update my pictures, it was way difficult for me.
Yes indeed. Excuse me for the long wait.

The reason was?
He's acting crazy again and again. That handsome Blue CPU of mine.
I think I need a new hardware for my desktop or something. Not being able to update my blog entry with lots and lots of photos kills me. You know how insanity drives you mad. Hahaha =p

Since I am off from work today till Valentine's day, I'm going to be free for Chinese New Year's. It's not that I even celebrate V-Day but I have no choice cause my work place will be close that time.

And now here I am blogging using a laptop once more.

On the night of Chinese New Year's eve
All I hear is the sound of fireworks
Everyone is enjoying, celebrating
With family and loved ones


Being a half Chinese, it is always a tradition to have dinner with the whole family on Chinese New Year Eve. But this time around, it was just my parents, my siblings and I. It's not that we don't always do this, as a matter of fact we normally eat dinner together still. That what matters most. :)

But for once, I wanted to be in China or Taiwan. Or even Hong Kong will do.
Putting the images of cold weather with beautiful flowers surrounding me.
Cherry blossoms on a breezy Winter days. It must be Heaven. Don't you think so?

Yes, I love dreaming. Dare to dream they say. It aint a crime is it?
Ooh, it must have been a wonderful journey going there. Perhaps I might find my ancestors in China. The long lost relatives of mine I don't even know if I could track them down. I wonder.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish
Happy Chinese New Year's Eve to All !


Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....