A Cold One.....

Warning : It's 14 to 10 degrees on this entry, so BEWARE.

It's friggin' cold here. My legs felt like frozen which reminds me of the time where I was wearing a knee length jeans while walking on the streets of Baguio town at night. For long hours for goodness sake. Damn crazy man. My body just can't stand it. But I Do Miss Dat Place SoO Much! Huhu.

Cold. I'm Cold. Not cool though. My Heart felt sO Cold. Everything's seems so Cold. I could barely explained it in words. I wished it was easier to describe it. But hell NO, it will NEVER be. I repeat NEVER. I wish it would.

I resist something yesterday.
But today no way.

0302
I thought I saw a familiar number.
It was.

Please don't really believe me when I say , " I didn't "
Coz sometimes, what I really meant was, " I did "
It's confusing, I know. But if you Understand me, you will know.

As far as I am being so Unpredictable,
You know what? You are too!

This is the place you found.
Yeap, here is the place if you wanna know something.

Whutever.
I just love saying dat!

On another note :
Have a Great Weekend Loved Ones! :)

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....