I just got an SMS from one of my favourite local drummer just now. He just sent me the Cd from KL which I won few weeks back to replace the broken Cd I got that day. Yay! I'll be waiting patiently for it! Heehe. Thanks again! :)

I have alot on my mind.
Too much too handle. Cash, Travel, Life.....
It's all in my head. All think about is my next vacation. Got to work out those SLR photography again soon. It's been awhile.

I've been thinking of this lately. I just want to let it be.
Right now, I just want to " Trust no one but myself and follow my instinct "
If it is for the best, that is what I will do.

I let myself open & be free
See it with those wide eyes of mine
Taking the risk of life
Whatever it might be
You and Me
The talk, the walk...
Chances are it could be beautiful! ;)

On another note :
Tristan, I would love to meet up with you again buddy! It's been like 17 years! Haha =p If only I have the time. Can't promise tho'. Heehe :)

*Hugs*

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....