It's a Monday and I'm still on a Holiday. Good for me as this will be the longest holiday I have during this time of the year :)

No, I don't have a blue Monday today.
Heehe xD

It has been raining the whole day. Huhu.
Sunshine, where did you go?

I am still busy with my room. Still pretty messy. I got a problem. Yes. I can't seem to throw the old things away. It is hard for me to leave behind the memories. Everything is so precious even a single piece counts. But I am going to try to get rid of it. I am thinking of donating some of it too. Maybe it will make the less fortunate happy. If it does, I will feel even more happier. For sure naman.

The weather makes me lazy.
Too bad. I'm going to dragged myself to be more hardworking.
I ought to get everything done. After I finish all this, I just want to laze around, watching Tagalog movies, eating some snacks with a bottle of my Limon Corazon. Nice eh? ;)

And by the way,
I think the vocalist of a band in the Philippines just add me in Friendster.
Yael from the band Sponge Cola.
I'm not sure if it's the real person though.
I never even knew this band existed. Haha. Sorry! =p

Sponge Cola - Una


But I think you should check them out in YouTube.
They are pretty good. I kinda like it. :)

Dats about it ngayon.

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Pammie Pajammie said…
ooohh spongecola.. me likey! i miss seeing livebands in manila :(
nv.vn said…
oh yeah. she got herself a new layout. hee.
Eudora said…
Pammie - Heehe. I never got the chance to see live bands over there but I'm sure missing the Philippines already too. huhu.

Yvonne - Yes, dear. Boring already bah with the old one. Might change it again. Haha =p
nv.vn said…
well. u just did. haha.

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....