I've got a new template! Yeah, finally!
I have been thinking of changing the template since last time but I could never find a suitable one for me. I was so bored with the basic template that Blogger provide. Heehe. I felt like everything needed changes nowadays. I might change it again. Maybe. We'll see. I'm suddenly being sOo unpredictable like that idiot! Haha =)

It was raining AGAIN today. Hell.
Gosh, the weather doesnt seem to understand me. I have like tons of laundry to do and it keeps on pouring. Guess I really LOST my Sunshine these days. That makes me sad. Huhuhu.

Not to mention it has been freaking cold. Too cold. Really way too cold.
For a second I'd like to think and imagine that I was in New Zealand or something. Yeah rite, someone stopped me from dreaming.

Heehe.

I just came back from having a fattening dinner with cuzzy just now. =p
Bought some essential from Watson's and saw this box of ALMOND chocolates. We were suddenly laughing over it. Reminds us of the good old days, it cracks us up. xD

And you know what?
I WON THE FREQUENCY CANNON CONTEST !
I'm not sure if they gave me just because I'm one of the true fan or something but I'm just glad I won. Among all of the fans. Maybe luck was in me for being the earlist to enter. Heehe.
Yeah baby, I did !
The drummer sent me a MySpace message yesterday and was sOooooo surprised !
I got MSN-ing with him last night and was asking him,
" Why didnt you guys informed me through email? "
He replied,
" It was supposed to be a Surprise! Haha "
It was indeed a Surprise. But then, he told me through MySpace. Hahaha.
I guess he was afraid that the thing they have sent might not reached on my hand.

I just can't wait to receive the thing!
Wondering what's in my mail box from the band.....

P/s : Sorry. I have no mood to update on Cultural Extravaganza thingy. Pictures of me? Just give me some time. I owe you guys an apology.

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....