So much things to say but I have no idea how.

Just a snippet.

Started off the day going breakfast with the family. And after breakfast in Inanam, we went straight to some pottery shop. Mum and Dad bought some pots for the gardener to put some plants.

Spend the rest of the day at home with siblings. Doing a lot of stuffs like cleaning up my room and throwing stuffs that are not important to me anymore. I need to clear everything. Planning to sort things out here and there. Fuh, I am so in need of change coz I tend to get easily bored looking at how things look like nowadays. But I need more time. Gonna spend my holidays occupied with my room.

I decided to do something TODAY.
I just can't help it bah.
Shhhh...I better shut up & keep it to myself.
Otherwise, someone over in L****n is so going to read this. I know.
You're never too far.

(Speaking with a British accent)
It's a WORLD WIDE WEB remember?

On the other note :

I had dinner with my cuzzy at Old Town White Coffee Shop at City Mall just now. The service was pretty bad as they were like alot of people there. Nice meal but nope I didnt took any pictures. Hee xD

dats it. gotta go to bed now.

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....