The weather was very cloudy this morning. It was so dark, I could hardly rise up from bed. Forced myself out from bed to go to church.

After having breakfast with the family, we head down to a department store.
Did you noticed that I always mention Family?
In case you were wondering, Yes, I love spending my time with them. They are always going to be my priority. I'm a Family person Indeed. I bet someone never noticed that.

And know what....I got myself a Singaporean magazine just now.....

Yeap, I love anything related to food and travel! ;)

and another Malaysian book called " The Hiplist Wedding Photographers "

Spending some money makes me happy nowadays.
To ease my mind, I'll do what it takes.

I am currently listening anything that is in my MP4 player. Some English & Tagalog songs to make my day. I miss my songs inside my CPU. *SIGH* I am also in the midst of re-arranging some stuffs in my room. Saw some of interior designs & potraits drawings I did in college. And I'm starting to miss doing it already. :(
Btw, Wish me luck guys! I've got like 3 more days to finish re-arranging my room!

i just wonder how it will turn into.
*Wondering*

Owh well...
Ok then, don't want to go much detail here.
Have a super-great day!
Hmmm...or night!

Love,
Eudora

Comments

nv.vn said…
wheres the photo of your new haircut?? ive been waiting for it since...AGES!! .LOL.

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....