Friday, 4 April 2008

Our Playground

Imagined if we were kids....

Playing around at the playground.
You will always be the one to hide & I, the one will always seek.
Peek-a-boo me!
We will be talking endlessly while you pushed me behind the swings.  
And how could I forget all the jokes that would make my day?
We will both go sliding down the slide. 
And how we used to run, trying to catch each other. 
Ooh, I nearly lost my breath!

But then...
I ended up falling,
Started crying all by myself,
It hurts so deep,  it left a scar,
A wound that won't seem to heal.

I had no one.



Tell me something.....
Where were you when the playground seem so empty?


Love,
Eudora

2 comments:

Kenny Mah said...

For some reason, this reminded me of Madonna's This Used To Be My Playground. Very nostalgic-bittersweet.

We fall, my dear, but we do get up again. Sometimes it takes the help of someone else's hands, sometimes we can do it ourselves. :)

Eudora said...

I didn't know Madonna has a song titled similar to my entry. Now I know then. Heehe.

Thanks for the thought! Your words encouraged me more. It really meant something to me. I'm sure I can do it my own. ;)