the Reader

I was at the Popular and the Times Bookshop hours ago.
High & low I'm searching for something, a fine reading material perhaps.
A novel, non-fiction book to be exact. You know the not-so-hard cover with hundreds of pages?
Someone might say this,
"She's into reading? A non-fictional book? Really? Since when?"
Well actually, I do. I must admit I don't read much these days.
Urmm....I used to. It has been like ages, I know. Nowadays, I'm more into light reading until today that is. Out of no where, I changed my mind.
There were alot of books I wanted to buy just now. But then, nothing really seem to caught my heart.
I just saw the author Lydia Teh's book that I thought had caught my eye, still I didnt managed to grabbed it though.
Will see if I could put it on my list when I'm not on a budget! Ahaks =p

I turned away to a different section of the bookstore.
The interior design, food & travel and not to mention, language section as usual.
Suddenly a little foreigner girl greeted me with a smile. I smiled back& never uttered a word as I didnt understand what she is saying. Think she's Arabian. Stranger in a foreign land. But still I find her cute! :)

And on a different note.....



I figured out through it.
The way it is.
Something so beautiful & very well-written. 
You could said this one thing. 
Tell me it is a good thing. 
What makes me driven? 
Enough to make me realize my passion. 
Part of me saying that I'm passionate about it. 
I was nevertheless inspired. My source of inspiration.

Love,
Eudora

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a sweet little encounter with the Arabian girl!

And I'd heartily recommend anything by Lydia (not cos she's a friend; I was a fan first before befriending her).
Eudora said…
Maybe I should checked her books out right? Heehe. Thanks Kenny! *smiles*
Tristan said…
I liked the Times bookstore. I think if I'm in KK...I'd be visiting it a lot! (^__^)

So, how have you been?
Eudora said…
Yeah, we all sure do love Times bookstore do we? I could spent hours there without even realizing the time. Hee =)

And by the way, I'm doing pretty good here despite being a busy bee at work these days.

Take Care!
Cheers ;)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....