icouldnotlivewithout

Yup, you got that title right!
It's the icouldnotlivewithout post.
 
My,owh my...
It's the end of the month already.

And......
I am sOooo going to be broke again & again. First, my CPU makes me insane. Few hundreds were blew off just like that. Now my digi-cam is making the same problem. It's nerve wrecking, it's pissing me off! I miss taking pictures with a light weight camera but still in good quality. I am just too lazy to grab that heavy SLR camera around. Plus I have to stocked up some films & develop it after that. *sigh* Will I never stop complaining about it? Hmmm...

I am not in the mood for an outing & seriously thinking of considering the fact going somewhere without a camera? Yeah. I won't go anywhere till I get myself a digi-cam! I need one! Not until it has been fix or else I wanna get a new gadget. Aiyoh...The RMWF is getting near too. 

This is not a good sign at all.

I am hoping for the best before my next trip.  Or perhaps one of my plans will have to be cancelled whether I like or not. Huhu.

Wish Me Luck Guys!
*fingers crossed*

Comments

Tristan said…
My Camera has served me pretty well throughout the years thankfully! New vids to be uploaded from it soon. =)
fie the elf said…
i know what you mean! i left my cam batt charger in kl and my batts dying. ergh. i cant use it =(

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....