Saturday, 2 August 2008

It has been usual, normal for me these days. Nothing extraordinaire. It is all about work,work & work. I feel like my social networking life is getting worst.Heehe. Yeah, my life is pretty much a boring one unlike before. Pathetic aye? Work, work and no play? You're asking me? No lah. There's always the travelling plans I look forward to. In or out of the country, it doesn't even matter. The recent trip to the another Borneo area & the day trip to Ranau's fish spa with family is enough. :)

And as I probably mentioned this like a gazillion times already, times passes by so quickly without realizing it. Days are moving fast forward. Too fast, too furious. They say time will heal everything. Will it be? Sometimes I wonder too.

Hmmm...
Notice that I have been quiet ? Moment of silence has conquered me & there are things I rather not blog about here publicly. My lips are sealed.

*********************

I've been trying to upload some photos but with failure. Stupid connection or whatever makes things difficult for me! Wtf. Wtf. There's like alot of pending blog entries & tags need to be done! Damnit! Excuse me cause I know I don't usually those words here & I'm so pissed off! It's frustrating! Huhuhu :(
***********
Off to read some magazines before I ooze off!
lovelove,
Eudora

No comments: