Warm Lazy Sunday + Curry Laksa

I was videoke-ing again till 10 last night. God knows how frequent I did that these days. I think I got everyone annoyed at me singing on top of my lungs already! Heehe ;p

That explains why I was over reluctant to step out of the bed this morning. I was too sleepy, I think I was still dreaming while making breakfast.

But thank God for the warm, did I say warm? What I really meant was it was friggin' HOT, can die wan owh! I bet the temperature was 30++ celcius this morning! My lips cracked & my throat got freakingly dry! Damnit for the hot weather!

Ok, maybe I should not complain. At least I won't get wet cloths every now & then. Hee xD

Anyways, my day was packed with house chores & after church just now, me & siblings went for a lil essential shopping & dinner. Only essential things this time okay? And I mean it. The shopping spree will have to be another day. Plus, The curry laksa I had made me feel alil bloated for the big amount of bowl. Which is why I am so sleepy already.

Maybe I should stopped blogging about how my day goes by cause you probably won't read my nonsense craps. Or maybe cause I just want to avoid talking something personal. Just maybe.

tootloos...
later....

;)

lovelove,
Eudora

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....