Currently....

Hey there! :)

I'm here again. Haven't been updating that much did I? Heehe ;p

I have been constantly busy around. Life's ordinary. Nothing exciting anymore. Just plain & boring. Typical. Boohoo. What to do, guess that's life. Welcome back to reality. Huhu.

I was not feeling well the whole day on Sunday. Haven't been sick that much. I had to stay in bed. I didn't have the appetite to eat till today. Which in another way is a good thing for me as I'm trying to shed out my pounding weight. I honestly think I really need to workout. Seriously, Help Me! Haha ;p

And just so everyone know, something got me really distracted to update my blog. I have been browsing & going through updates on online boutique and international fashion blogs. Yes, I've got really addicted at it. Just a peek though. The same situation where you went window shopping at malls but I still prefer doing it at home, my comfort zone. At least I can control myself from buying. I am proud of myself cause yeah, I could resist and not have a hole in my pocket after that.

Hee XD

Oh, well....I guess I won't be updating that often, frequent anymore.
Going to let things a real slow, go with the flow,
and see where the phase of life leads me.

Thank you for a day of holiday for Sabah! Spending the rest of it with a beautiful dream tonight! Hope so! :)

lovelove <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....