Tagged on a Rainy Evening

I was tagged by Miss Yvonne.

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

Starting time : 5.30 p.m
Name : Eudora
Sisters : 1
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 5
Height : 5'0 I'm a shorty. Sigh.
Where do you live : Penampang, Sabah

Have you ever
Been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : Yes
Fallen asleep at school : Not really
Broken someone's heart : Yes
Fell off your chair : I don't think so
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : No
Saved e-mails : Yup
What is your room like : Still in the process of revamping & cleaning up.
What's right beside you : My bed
What is the last thing you ate : The honey & seaweed crackers

Ever had
Chicken pox : Yes
Sore throat : Yes
Stitches : Nope
Broken nose : Nope

Do you
Believe in love at first sight : No
Like picnics : Of course

Who was were the last person
You danced with : I haven't done this in ages!
Last made you smile : My miniature toy size dog! Muahhhh..heehe ;p
You last yelled at : Can't recall any

Today did you
Talk to someone you like : No
Kissed anyone : No
Get sick : I'm glad I didn't
Talk to an ex : -
Miss someone : Not really


Who do you really hate
As much as I would really like to hate the person who makes me down & never appreciate a single thing about me but come to think of it there is no use doing so. Pointless only ey? So yeah I have forgiven you my enemies. God Bless! :)


Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now : Nope
Do you like your hand-writing : Yes, I do
Are your toe nails painted : Nope
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : None. I stil prefer my own.
What color shirt are you wearing now : Black
Are you a friendly person : Sometimes
Do you have any pets : 2 dogs
Do you sleep with the TV on : No

What are you doing right now : Doing this tag lah. Heehe ;)
Can you handle the truth : Depends on the situation really

Are you closer to your mother or father : 'Daddycool' hee ;p
Do you eat healthy : I guess so ;p
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : -
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : My closed ones
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Quiet
Are you confident : Not really

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

  1. Listening more to boybands than rock.
  2. Spent most of my savings to buy international magazines.
  3. Did some drawings religiously every weekends.
  4. Had ALOT of fluffy toys around.
  5. Travel with my sister without our parents.
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

1. Build a vacation house closer to nature
2. Travel, shop & leisure
3. Pursue my dream to study in the UK
4. Support my family
5. Save, use it wisely & Donate some to charity

5 of my bad habits
  1. I love to irritate others.
  2. I love eating in front of the television set.
  3. I am too sensitive at times.
  4. I can be really really lazy.
  5. You don't want to know how loud I can be if I'm pissed off.
5 places I am living in

1. Penampang area (current)
2. Melinsung (vacation home)
3. Putatan (my childhood crib)
4. -
5. -

I am going to tag Maika, Dino, Pammie, My Sister & My Cuzzy BabyV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....