I know I don't usually listen to a
Malay radio station
BUT
It's the Malaysian band,
'ESTRANGED DAY
'
(Hari Estranged) today!


At least that's what XFresh.fm radio station
named & called it!

psst....just because I want to win the contest,
I have to listen !

going to update again later
;)


***************************************

EDITED :

I've just finished staying tune to XFresh.fm! Now I can join the contest!
The guys came in the studio for an interview at 9 pm.
Got to hear how the whole album sound like!
I absolutely love the accoustic version of 'Aurora' just now.

And since it's their day,
I've decided to upload some Youtube videos
of the guys themselves here!

Chocolate Syrup



Velocity



Itu Kamu



Yang Pernah





HAPPY ESTRANGED DAY!

to the band & their fans

thanks for making a day for my fave band Xfm ;p

one love
<3

Always! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....