the midnight sung...

Listening to a wonderful piece of a saxophone & violin duet, made my night.
Was reminded of the past but still a present to moved on.
Sometime I wonder how a certain song without lyrics could also capture one's heart?
Something can either make you down or gave you the energy to run.
The one we go on saying,
"Goodness, gracious I can feel it!"

Could this be the next best thing here ?
Well, I certainly hope it will.

You might be thinking,
"What is she trying to say?"

She is talking about a song.
Not just a any song.

I am talking about a song, an awesome one! :)

Curious to know which song?
Go ahead and click it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaVfa5Nf41U

Yes, I know you want to!

Cheers! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....