Looks & Spoke

Sometimes I always wonder how and what culture do I actually look like. People I came across to some say I look like a Chinese, a Malay and even a Filipino. And people always say that my full name sound like some what in between an Indian and a Filipino name. And while I was in the office this morning, a man came in and talk to me in Chinese even when I spoke to him in Malay. Another incident. Yet again. I'm not suprised. It happened all the time. What the? Haha ;p

But being Asian, I guess people will not exactly know the difference.
After all we do look alike, no?

**********************************************************************************

It was raining again the whole day. Been 2 days now. Even Vietnam is flooded. Saw it in the news. And to help us all get rid of rainy-lazy-mode , My colleagues & I has been discussing about languages just now. How hard & easy to learn certain language. We even tried talking different types of Asian languages. Chinese, Thai, Tagalog and Kadazan to be exact. Heehe. It was fun! :)

***********************************************************************************

I'm getting so lazy and it's not good.
Busy is yet another word for work.

And not to mention missing a lot of people too.
Yes, ALOT.
Should I mention who?
Maybe some other time. :D

lovelove <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....