Shoplette : Jeans Vest

While walking at the streets of Manila, Philippines, I stumbled upon this and fell absolutely in love with it! Usually a normal vest will cost around RM30.00 here in Malaysia. And it is normally the black, white, brown ones selling.

So when I saw this jeans vest, I could not resist on buying.
I had no doubt as I've always love bare-back and the little ruffle edge makes it even better right? Plus 50% of the price I get here. It's around RM 15 our money sure makes it a steal no?

Click to view item
Jeans Vest from -, Manila, Philippines
Visit Shoplette


I'm loving it for sure! :)

TongueInChic & Shoplette

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....