Silent Nights, Holy Nights

Yes, that's right!
Three whole silent nights.
And when I say silent, it was really silent.
Compared to the years previously before, people changed, we grow, and got our separate ways as individuals. I just felt that it was way better celebrating it together like yesterdays & for once forgive the ones who have hurt you or you have hurt during this Holy season & be Merry! Thinking about it makes me a little sad and I wish celebration was always like the ones I had when I was a kid and nothing to worry about. *sigh*

Christmas Eve

I have been waiting for this day to come.....
It was a perfect day as Daddy just landed and were home exactly for Christmas Eve ! Bringing my daddy home is everything I wanted this Christmas, and I don't even mind not having Snowflakes & presents at all ! That night we went for the Christmas Eve mass at Stella Maris Church & had a simple dinner at one of the Chinese restaurant here.

Christmas Day!

Since I have no plans or what-so-ever this year, I decided to come together & visit my mum's side of the family for the Christmas lunch party . Last year, I've missed this big event and there is no way I'm planning to this time around. So there was I enjoying those kampung dishes I loved. Mu uncle's house were so crowded with the large family we have there. Adults have their own agenda and busy catching up with each others life. The uncles outside were busy with drinking & band music session. It runs in the blood. Teehee ;p. At times, I was pretty sick of the noise as the little ones were running, jumping around. The small boys were busy playing with their cars & trucks, the girls just love their balloons. But they are the ones who made life's a merrier place to be in. And I as usual simply could not resist taking shots of the moment.

My little cousins & their colourful playtime. :)


Are'nt they cute?

So many things happened & I never expected anything this Christmas.
Not a single thing, seriously.
Here is what I got from the exchanging gifts from the Christmas lunch party......


It is nothing expensive but small things.
Even a tiny bit would make me smile.
I do appreciate those who remembers me this Christmas season.


Cause All I Want for Christmas this Year is Nothing But the Thoughts from Everyone that counts and there is nothing I want more. That is all that matters.

Boxing Day

Everyone's out that night and it was also one of my lazy days.
Had this for dinner.....

Courtesy of sister's chicken chop rice for me & I added some ikan bilis, ikan masin, tempe and our local Kadazan bambangan with Thai Chili Sauce! Yummylicious! ;)

The nights were in silence no doubt.
Maybe I was so used of having loud voices those years as a child.
But one thing for sure, it is still the one time of the year which I love most!
And I'm glad everyone love the presents I bought for them.

Cheers!
lovelove <3

Comments

Mas Light said…
wahhhhhhhhhhhh balloons i wanna play
Eudora said…
Come, come let's go play! Heehe ;p

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....