090309 : Kundasang / Ranau Trip ! Pt.3

Kundasang War Memorial

Recent trip to Kundasang with the family has brought me and siblings to this place yet again. But this time around we had to pay for the entrance unlike before. It is good to know that they are preserving and maintaining the place nevertheless. During the time of visit it is still half under construction.

This is one of the war memorial I love visiting every time.
And about the fact that it is built on a cool climate area & offer a nice garden to look at, it has become a favourite of mine.

I have always love beautiful garden with lushes greenery, carpet grass and colourful flowers growing gracefully. And what more an English garden....it has that romantic feel to it. I don't mean to sound a lil lovey but it remind me of an old English love story.

It's a beautiful day and I had no doubt about that! :)

So okay, random pictures taken for you.












So friends, what do you think?
You should pay a visit the next time around when you're in Sabah peeps!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....