the flight to LCCT :150409

It was a fine evening boarding a plane with my brother despite the delayed flight. Well, it was expected. We got ourselves a front row hot seats & a express boarding so it was quite relaxed.

Peeking through the airplane window and captured a nice view of the Land Below the Wind....

While we were on board, we got really hungry.

My brother and I wanted to try something else, but we had no choice but to order this..... I think I just had the worst spaghetti meatballs ever! I hope AirAsia sees this. Heehe. ;p

That definitely won't spoil this happy feet mood abit as she stepped on the LCCT ground though. She was happy to see her dad again and the place where she has not set foot for like ages. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....