Spread the Word : Elevyn.com

(This a blog post for Elevyn & Tongue in Chic.)

Making somebody else happy every time I put a smile on their face makes my day. Don't you? That is what exactly I will do to for the society, I am going to spread the word, do a little contribution for a good cause. It may not cost that much but hope it is worth it.

And what's more, you can win awesome prizes as well. :)



badge

Okay, okay back to the topic.
Here I'll be talking about Elevyn.

What is Elevyn you might ask?

Founded by Sze Ning, Elevyn.com ( pronounced as 'eleven') is actually a web based buy and sell platform that encourage rural artisan to improve their livelihood. It is not a charity but merely an enabling platform. It also aims to create wealth using fair trade online stores, and to provide an innovative platform to raise money for social causes.A website that targets socially conscious consumers by ensuring every shop on the site is linked to a community-based cause.

Vision
A world of less poverty thru fair trade, because every buyer is a socially conscious one.

Products





Pictures above taken from Elevyn.com

Those pictures above are some shots of handmade items available on Elevyn. No wonder it seems so familiar in my eyes cause those items came from Kudat the place which is part of my hometown Sabah.

Handicraft/painting/bracelets/ cushion/handbag and all kinds of handmade items are sold.
I find it unique and exotic and truly one of a kind!

So far this is the list of shops and causes I got from the their website and will be expanding their collections on their website soon.

List of Shops

1. Artisans Angkor, Cambodia
2. Tompoq, Topoh, Malaysia
3. Salaam Wanita, Malaysia
4. Soning Craft, Malaysia

List of Causes

1. Support Krousar Thmey Students
2. Food for elderly & single moms
3. Train Disadvantaged Urban Women
4. Mongulimboi Amoi
5. Empower communities thru trade

I believe that if everyone is supportive and be able to help each other, we can make this place a better place to live in. Go on....Why not start today and help me spread the word?

More information, please check out Elevyn.com.

Have a Good Friday everyone! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....