for the 1st time with "total stranger" : 200409

Truth to be told that I have never ever expected something from an online social networking before. From someone who you do not know and you never met in person. I have always got this mixed feelings about to not trust that much people. But things started to changed when in our world today, it does exist like something nice will happened and eventually became reality. And I am lucky, truly blessed & fortunate enough to have a friendship from a total stranger in cyber space. Who would have thought ey?

It hit me real hard. Something beyond my expectation. After meeting up with someone I knew from a famous band a year and a half later, I got the courage to meet more people from the cyber space. That day had finally came.....


Yvonne & Izah the two lovely best friends I got to know from online, through various social networking site, had agreed to picked me up and meet up. We went to Kenny Rogers at the Curve to have dinner. And dinner was great with this two girls! :)

After dinner, we headed down to McDonald's at CentrePoint, Bandar Utama to meet KuachtheSingingDentist & DinotheDrummer from the band FrequencyCannon since they wanted a quiet place. Little that we knew that SamtheProducer and his band member NantheDrummerGuy was there as well. We got to preview their latest video 'Rise Above' before everyone else! And even got to comment on it before SamtheProducer makes amendment to it. How cool is that? I hope it turns out awesome when it is release ;)

And thanks Sam, for the free copy of EP!

Okay, pictures time!

My 2 ever ready models with Blossom & Bubbles.

Heehe :)

All of us without Yvonne.....


And now with Yvonne in....
Haha, I love this picture sOo much!
You guys cracked me up lah!

Haha ;p



this 4 crazy rock stars for the day......
Left to Right :
SamtheProducer, NantheDrummerGuy, (both are 'kumans' & their songs are seriously contagious, so beware!), DinotheDrummer brother of AndytheDrummer (looks even cuter in real life....lucky Iman! ) and funny KuachtheSingingDentist.

The 'kumans' had to leave early. So we got half of the FCannon guys with us till before midnight. DinotheDrummer was quiet most of the time but still friendly enough though. While the girls enjoying KuachtheSingingDentist telling jokes & stories. And we got to know each other for awhile. Till the people at McD's halau-ed us from upstairs. Haha ;p

And since it was almost midnight & the place was not safe enough for us girls, DinotheDrummer & KuachtheSingingDentist was kind enough to accompanied us to the weird basement parking. So gentleman lah wei. Hee ;p

As we took this last picture taken by a security guard....

We said our goodbyes.

I hope this will not be the last.
This is just the beginning.

p/s : Guys, if you want the pictures, please email me aights?
Cheers! ;)

Comments

nv.vn said…
Hahaha. The 2nd last photo, I TOTALLY DIDNT EXPECT KUACHEE TO POSE LIKE THAT. hahahaha. :p it was a good fun night. glad to meet u eudoraa!! :)
kimong.com said…
Kuachee tanggal-ed my 2 gigi before my braces were put on. :) He's my dentist... hehehe.

I totally believe in meeting online friends, but of course prior to that must be very careful also. Most of the time we exchange our interests online, so we find a lot more in common before we meet up.
Eudora said…
@Evon : Heehe, funny right? I'm glad to meet u too girl! :)

@Kim : Heehe I know his ur dentist Kim! :)

And about the exchanging interest online part, I have to agree with you! Thanks for dropping by as well Kim! Cheers ;)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....