The Great Escapade

( A post for Malaysia Airlines )

My greatest escapade so far would have to be to the Philippines. From the place called Tagaytay Highland to Baguio City, everything just seems wonderful to me. The warm hospitality and friendly people makes you feel more welcome & felt just like home. Apart from the cultural and exotic cuisine served there, this country has a lot of amazing places to visit. Local churches and old building's architecture has been preserved in order to maintain it's historical value. And this country has many beautiful scenery & lushes greenery to offer for it's volcanic soil. And did I mention that this place is an awesome place to shop as well? Ahhhh....heaven! You would not want to miss the shopping escapade here. :)



If you could travel anywhere, which MAS Stimulus Package will you use and why?

If I could travel anywhere, I would choose the 80% Off Domestic & ASEAN Package. The reason for choosing this package is because not only you will get great discount, I can also visit my relatives and family who are currently residing in Peninsular Malaysia. I prefer this package for it's cheaper prices and are more into travelling in ASEAN countries. Philippines, here I come again! *fingers crossed*

Feel free to check out my unfinished blog posts about the Philippines here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
"ang galing nito: http://www.paramama.ph/
different places sha sa philippines (with pics and description) with jeepney animation :))
"

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....