Gunther's Gasthaus

Last month, I had the opportunity to try out what this restaurant has to offer. Oh like finally! ;)

Gunther's Gasthaus is a restaurant owned by a German in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. It serves various delicious German cuisine. I love this place as it has a kind of guesthouse environment and I don't felt like I'm in a restaurant for it's great hospitality & very homey. You can also opt to choose to dine in or outside the beautiful garden.




For starters :

Vegetable Salad



*******************************

For main course :

These are only 3 different set in the picture.
There are alot more and honestly, I can't remember the food names
as it was too long! Haha ;p
But I can assure you that everything tasted perfect on my opinion
and I am so going there once more.


Fish With Mushroom Sauce

*******************


Pasta

********************


And last but not least,
my favourite German sausages! :)

*********************

Gunter's Restaurant
Monday-Saturday
Time: 11.30am - 2pm (Lunch)
6.30pm-10.00pm (Dinner)
At Batu 2, Likas, Tuaran Road
(Opposite Kian Kok School)
T: 088-217249

*********************

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....