Portrait session, my first : 080809

...Yes, my virgin portrait session with an awesome photgrapher!

It was actually my 2nd time meeting her. Met her in one of my cousin's wedding reception earlier on.

Was really looking forward for my shoot that day since we had to postponed it last June. My oh my, that day finally came! Despite the hazy weather, we managed to do it in random locations. Too bad I didn't get my sunset shot though. But it was still a great day! :)

And I get to pose with the stuffs I won from Elevyn.com as well.

While I'm waiting for my pictures from the potrait session with Anna-Rina, the photographer, who is based in KL right now, here's a little sneak preview....



and more here.

Can't wait for the rest of the pictures!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....