I got some love for his birthday

It didnt took me that long nor think twice when I saw this.
Last 3rd of September, I finally had the opportunity to wrote this to you....

Utt dearest,

VJ’s I’ve seen the most, but nothing beat, goes my heart,
like what I felt, that you’re none like the rest, you’re sizzling hot, that I must admit, I just think you’re simply the best, and I love you to bits!

I might not have the power but if I could I wish you all the best in this world!

Happy Birthday with lots of love! ;)

Cheers,
Eudora


And I had some sweet love in return.
An email & few weeks later came in all the way from Singapore.....


An air mail contain
a large poster of the sizzling American+Thai hottie.
Yeah, after all this years, I mean for a 30+ guy,
he still look greattttt!


Personalize autograph with a message for me,
how cool is that!
Love it, love it! <3
Teehe ;)

Thank you MTV Asia & VJ Greg Uttsada for making my day!
Cheers! :)


P/s : Happy Deepavali & have an awesome weekend!

Comments

nv.vn said…
I saw him when i was in Spore last weekend! He was emceeing for Carrie Underwood's show! Priceless! HOT.
Eudora said…
Really? I'm sO jealous ! Lucky you girl :)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....