Rub-a-dub-dub

Life is great. Life is AWESOME when you have all those beautiful crazy people that you care are around you. And even when you can't have the privilege to go to some exclusive moment like this...like rubbing shoulders with an F1 Champion, ahem not exactly but oh well...at least u guys are closer meeting him rather than I, stucked here across the sea.

Nash asked me if I wanted a piece of Mika Hakkinen.
An autograph will do just fine for me. Thank you! :)






They, Elsa & Nash, are my eyes & ears for any events going on in KL since I can't be there! And I miss having them around already! You too Elmer!



Truly appreciate what we had and did.....twas AWESOME !
Let's do it AGAIN! ;)

P/s : It's my young brother's birthday today. Happy Birthday! :) Maybe it would be TRIPLE the fun having the other cousins here. But it was still great though. Well, next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....