We will miss u, Stephen Gately


I could not believe my eyes when I saw people were tweeting about your death. I felt I was dreaming for a while. And I was awaken by the news I've read on Times Online. The singer from one of my former favourite Irish band, Boyzone. The good looking blue-eyed who I have always fancy as a kid. I remember sticking pictures of him on my child hood scrap book that I still keep till this day. Who cares if you were gay? It does not matter anymore. You had that voice, the cute face. It saddens me why every talented man on earth have to leave us so soon.

Why don't you stay for a minute?
Gimme one more try
Stay with me, I'm falling apart!
Baby won't you stay for a minute?
Please don't stay goodbye...

-taken from Stephen Gately's song 'Stay'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2HKrr_aunw

I'll say a little prayer ......
Rest in Peace Stephen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....