'Paperdoll'

It's been raining hell like alot lately, I am beginning to miss that perfect weather for even a day. I want to think that it helps by dreaming about summer days, living in a cottage somewhere far from home, maybe a vacation to Europe.

And with that I'd like to share something.....
There's this blog shop called 'Paperdoll'.


If you asked me, the word 'paperdoll' makes me reminisce of the paper cut dolls we girls used play with as kids. The cheap ones with different sets of dress design to choose. Those were the days! ;)

I'm not sure if you've heard about it, the shop, but it's gorgeous! A step into that online boutique reminds me of that I've traveled my way down to England in a day. Which unfortunately is a fantasy journey along. I have never been to their real shop before but just by entering their official site, makes me feel like I'm walking inside a big closet with chandelier and sweet pink wall surrounding. And they actually have a lot of dresses, tops, bottoms, shoes, accessories and jewelleries selling in their shop.

What I like the most about this blogshop is, the collection they have is too sweet for words. It is like you're dressing up like a doll, where the pretty dress hugs your waist and it fits perfectly on you. I just love the feel of a country, cottage summer style clothing to it.

If I had a chance to own one of those dresses in that shop, it would be this yellow dress shown below. Because it's my favourite colour, love the simplicity of that dress and yellow just cheer me up & thus it will make a brighter day going out with it.

Imagine you're wearing this, lying down on the grass and just talking about love. Sounds corny but Ahhh...pure bliss! :p

I bet you want one too right?
Hop on now to http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=30463251502&v=wall

Images credit : Paperdoll

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....