The Day it Was 151209

It's been 2 days of half-day without electricity at work. Just when I thought I could rush some of the piles of printing wanted to be done this week, it goes ka-poof! And it doesn't help much with a wet, wet Tuesday weather as well. Ahhhh....reasons for the lazy bone! Well, I have a reason. I have a good one....I can blame it on the Christmas mood, no? Whatever ;)

Lunch hour was on Twitter got me a bit worried about my friends at the other country. Praise the Lord for the 'galing superstar' updates! Let's see if I could get an exclusive autograph. Gimme, gimme. Haha ;p

And when the dark sky came.....

Just had a bunch of carolers here at my place hours ago. Joining in the singing while the carolers sang and strums their guitars. Haven't had this in a long time. Missed it for sure. Red and white, lighting candles with stars are brightly shining throughout the entire night. Chilly but no rain. God gave us a perfect weather after the thunderstorm. What a beautiful sight it is! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hahaha hey there, am still laughing over the superstar mention. :) LOL!
Anonymous said…
Christmas is ALWAYS a valid excuse for ANYTHING. :)

xo
Eudora said…
@juddstamaria: Heehe ;p
@Bunnie: Yeah. Btw, thanks for dropping by Bunnie! :)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....