flymas.mobi – as Easy as 1, 2, 3

If it wasn't for the tight budget I'm having, I would be a constant traveler today. I would travel across the globe where there is no mountain ain't high enough to conquer and no sea waves could dampen my spirit to see what it has to offer. I love travelling, I want to be around places of the world and experience the beauty of it, surely I can't deny it. I'm sure everyone too. Well who doesn't right?

Dear avid Malaysian travelers....
Are you planning for a getaway and want your travel plans to go on smoothly?

For me it has always been a hassle to go to the travel agents to book your flights and pick up your tickets there. Not to mention, traffic jams has always been that crazy during office hours. And just thinking makes me a little lazy to book my flights. I know there is always internet connection on you can do it either from your laptop or desktop. But what if you don't have any?

Fret not, cause did you guys know that Malaysia Airlines is making Malaysians fly the easy way?

Yeah, easy peasy you can even book your flight at the mamak stalls having roti canai while sipping your favourite teh tarik. As long as you're connected through a mobile phone that has internet connection, you will able book your flight! It's so convenient, like anytime, anywhere no?

And may I introduced to you:


Malaysia Airlines has recently launched the flymas.mobi, a mobile web service especially for those who are always on the go and had no time to book flight, check in and the status of their booking on their laptops or desktop. You will be able to not only book your flight, you can check in and your choose your seat, call up to know for more information about your flight status and schedules. Life can't be easier as this. Aren't you tempting yet? I super duper *heart* technology and Malaysia Airlines now.

Right at this moment, I only wish nothing else but to fly.

Now, go on spread your wings and prepare to fly. Check flymas.mobi through your mobile phone now cause it's as easy as 1,2,3 ! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....