It's 1.21 am, Christmas Eve

It's 1.21 a.m. I'm wide awake but yet so sleepy. This happens when you actually had too much food on a late midnight supper. Screwed my sleeping time, but for a good reason. Plus, I'm working later which is work starts in a few hours time. Uhhh...oh. Can't complain much though. I'll be on leave next week till next year! *skips with joy* ;)

Nevertheless, I am happy! Because you know why? Just came from the airport hours ago and my daddy's home! That's something I'm looking forward to. :)

And oh, I can't believe it Christmas Eve already!

I'll better get to bed now.

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....