Lace Up, Save Lives

Boxing day at work surprised me with a little something. For the wait has finally ended after few weeks. I found this on my table...The parcel has arrived today! I got a small box of free Nike(Red) shoe laces.

In support of the World AIDS Day, I tweeted this on the 1st of December 2009 :
Spread the love #laceupsavelives and support the World Aids Day with Nike and @femmething

and Femmething.com gave this to me for free! Whee I heart freebies! :)



Gorgeous red in colour that I love! <3

P/s : Gonna call it a night for a big day coming up tomorrow.
It's going to be another loOong day. Later peeps! ;)

Comments

Kenny Mah said…
It's a great cause and fantastic way of promoting something that may have become bland (unfortunately) over time since everything is a branding issue these days...

Merry Xmas and Happy Hols to you, Eudora!
Eudora said…
@Life For Beginners : Agree with you Kenny!

Thanks! Hope you enjoy your holidays! :)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....