The Last of 4 Candles

As we light up the last of four Advent candles, we realize that the birth of Christ or Christmas is coming very, very soon. Malapit na. :)

Christmas came slow for me this year. Didn't do much of shopping. Still thinking of something if I can get a last minute gift for everyone. I'm working on an simple artwork especially for Christmas which I hope I can publish on this blog on time. And I didn't even have time to send Christmas cards, like again. Aahh..speaking of it, I am feeling kind of sad cause this year, there's no real, not even one Christmas card came in my postbox. Modern technology is too much for me sometimes, I missed the old tradition, handmade or hand-written cards I used to received each year. *sigh* But whatever it is, Christmas doesn't mean anything without prayers and to be prepared spiritually. It's not all about the presents you get. It's the heart that matters.

Always remember that He is the reason for the season.


********************

And on my daily upadate :

Spend the half-day of Sunday after church going gift hunting at 1Borneo with the family. And the rest of the evening doing some grocery shopping with the siblings. Later on the day, we went to Lembah Impian's Bakery House to try out some delicious cakes and caramel pudding! I heart that place...I just love what they did to that place! It's even more beautiful and has more facilities than the last time. :)



Till the next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....