The Wishlist

Let me share you about something.

Did you girls know that YSK has an ongoing series of contest that's called The Big Bang? It's here like finally happening. I'm all hip and hype to tell. What's the buzz about it? Do read on...



This will actually be the First Bang which is "The Wishlist".

So the first contest,
Truth to be told, I had a difficult time choosing the 3 items available in How2Shop. Reason was, there had like tonnes of stuffs that I bet you guys will go jaw dropping! Heehe. Tell me who could resist nice bags, wallets and other merchandise that are 100% authentic, branded and has superb quality? I know I would not. Yeah, no matter how much I hate to admit it. Heehe :D



This maybe my Christmas Wishlist.
If I had the chance to choose and own those items, it will be :

1) Victoria's Secret Ultimate Make-Up Kit



If you ask me why? It's part of a ladies essential tool and kit in beauty. Every girl should agree what I'm saying here, right? It's like every girls dream no?Not everyone is blessed with natural beauty, so in order to be, one has to paint their face with colours. You do not want to walk on streets or shopping malls with ugly barenaked face do you? So a real proper make-up kit like this will do for me. This will also be great to bring on travels too. With awesome shades of colours to choose from, you know you'll look good and walk with confidence with Victoria Secret's today! ;)

2) Flora by Gucci Perfume



I *heart* Gucci. No, let me rephrase that "I absolutely adore Gucci!" :) Flora by Gucci, has nice, simple packaging and bottle but still has the elegant and extravaganza feel to it. First appearance and impression matters. Yes, even the little bit of it counts. I would love to have this cause I think floral fragrance suits my taste. The smell of flowers makes you smell so good, feel refreshed and awake that I bet could last an entire day.

3) Coach Legacy Multicolor Stripe Tote



Oh, my gosh! *screams in excitement* This bag has multiple, like alot of colours! I'm all in for anything bright. So typical me! Great companion to start off a mundane life and day....It will be my shopping buddy if I ever get this. Handy, spacious and roomy is yet another story to tell and it has ring to hang the keys....how convenient especially for someone who always misplaced her keys in her own bag. Haha ;p All in all, a woman can have too many bags no?

Want to know more? Visit YourShoppingKaki now! Go, go, ale, ale ! :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....