3rd day of the new year

Was on Twitter couple of hours ago, and I tweeted this: eudoraluvart seeking some inspiration. I'm needing a writer's unblock. Where did u get that creative juice flowing? :)

And while I was at it, @estrangedband twitter lead me to listening songs at reverbnation.com , I somehow ended up with a short blog post.


********************

Third day of 2010 already?

It's moving faster. It waits for no man. We got to live like we are dying somehow. I'm not just talking about time but everything here. At this time of writing, I'm beginning to hate airports, departure halls as much. I must admit it's hard to let go the word goodbye sometimes. But at this point, do we even have a choice?

After a week or so, all those partying with everyone that I love ends tonight. I shall count the days to be with you guys again soon. Work starts tomorrow with a full swing mode. Another Monday, the first one in 2010 at work which will probably end up not looking blue after all. But some cheerful colours perhaps? Hopefully with a new hope and resolution. I'm planning to clear my desk before work begins. And most of all, I ought to kick those bad habits. Heehe. We shall see about that tomorrow.

Wish me luck!
No late night for me tonight!
Nites :)

Comments

michelle_ said…
happy new year darling :D

marvelous blog post !
keep me updated with ur new posts :D id love to check 'em out !

thanks for taking the time to comment and visit my blog .
visit / comment / follow me back at..
* GLISTERS and blisters *
Eudora said…
@michelle : thanks will keep u updated! :)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....