9Cousins Day Trip :291209

It's a new year, a brand new start for a new beginning.Does it mean I got to have more new cloths and new shoes, and yada, yada everything new as well ? :) Okay, okay maybe I should stop emphasizing the word 'new' right now.

****************************

Wanted to post about my new year's eve but then, I think I should write a snippet of what's happening on our cousin's day out instead. For now, the other post have to wait. :)

With baskets full of food and drinks, our bag of cloths, we, the 9 cousin's went for a day trip to Hutan Lipur in Kawang. Like any preserved forest, we were not allowed to take a bath at the waterfalls. So we decided to take photos instead. We had spaghetti, nuggets, spring rolls, sandwiches and soft drnks, chilled just the way we like it, for lunch. And surprisingly, the food was too much for us again. Then walking our way up to the waterfall after that hearty lunch. We managed to reach there but I swear we were sweating like buckets full! *gasp* I seriously think we should all need more training in our stamina. Heehe. ;p



After several potrait sessions and jump shots, and not to mention swimming in the pool, later on that day we went to Lembah Impian to get some mango and caramel puddings! *hearts*

Gingerbread house at Lembah Impian...I like! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....