Painted the town red

On the 13th of January 2010, Kuya Roger treated us dinner at Kenny Rogers. Since Kenny Rogers had a promotion on that day only and those wearing anything red will get one free meal, so we all decided to wear red outfit that day! There's a few outlet here in Kota Kinabalu but we went to Centre Point's branch. :)

Food wasn't that great that night seriously. It's just me or what?I don't know why. The chicken sauce was a bit dry. And the part where they had to make a replacement for the vanilla & chocolate muffins we've ordered to ice creams. Is not that one could not be happy when served ice cream, it was delicious, but I was looking forward for those muffin that night. It's not that I'm really that fussy or something nor I had a lot to complain about. Maybe it was because of the promotion and they had too much customer to entertained. Maybe it's just another perks of going on a promo day. ;)



I managed to finished half of my plate despite that dry sauce & because my tummy was already full & the portion was too big for me. Gotta say that I enjoy every sip of the mango juice I had.

Food aside, nothing beats chilling out at night with a great company of loved ones. Chatting, camwhoring, Twittering & Facebooking and et cetera in between starving stomachs waiting. We had fun none the less. Hahaha ;p

Missing in the picture is my youngest brother who were there at night as well.


Yes, we painted the town red, or at least the restaurant red. :P
Thanks again Kuya Roger! :)

Comments

Rungitom said…
Lol, I thought you did brought some red paint and splashing the color all over. Great times eh?
Eudora said…
@Rungitom : Hahaha. Obviously I did not lah. Yeah, good times, great times!

Thanks for the comment! :)
You guys sure did paint the town red with those outfits! You gals rocks! :) Have fun gals :))
Eudora said…
@Cilla : Heehe..Thank you! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....