Finding 'The Place'

Being me, I am always in the search for good food, good ambiance and entertainment. Somewhere or somehow that could satisfy my taste bud, my growling stomach. I'm always patay gutom or in other words, dead hungry.

I am a food lover. Be it any kind of it. If you're going for a food trip adventure, I'm game, let me know and I'm surely up for it! Across border? If only my budget allow me to! Haha :P

Since I'm always craving for the food that I actually miss the authentic ones back in the Philippines 2 years ago, here at my hometown in Sabah, which we actually had tons of it....a restaurant that serves Filipino cuisine.

I have found 'The Place'.

I wouldn't consider 'The Place' a fully Filipino eatery since they serve something like Japanese food or like that & Western food as well. Plus it is a Halal place or they don't serve pork. But there is always alcohol beverage like San Miguel beer (my fave! haha :P) just in case you feel like having some booze for the day!

I've never been to their outlet in Api-Api Centre, but this is how it is at the location in Karamunsing. I like the cosy feeling to that place. Not too big and not too small, just nice is probably the best word to describe it. I would say that this is 'The Place' to chill and hang out with a small group of friends. Sing your heart out or play a game or two at the pool table while having your food and drink. That's what I would probably love to do next time. :)

Part of the interior


What's Up there?

Iced Lemon Tea


Milk Fish or Bangus



Bulalo


3 Course Meal, Good for 2 ready to be gobbled up! :P

All in all, food was great and I had nothing much to complain about except for my sister's peach tea which would have tasted better. I didn't took a picture of it though. Was too distracted and got too focused on the food! Hah! ;)

Comments

Mas Light said…
Wrong time to visit your blog, I feel so hungry looking at the fewd @_@
the egg omelette looks so sedap bah!
Eudora said…
@maslight : ya massy so sorry!
@vivien : memang sedap pun! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....