Rawrrrin' Chinese New Year 2010

The Chinese New Year celebration is one of the most anticipating event (other than Christmas that is) that I look forward to every year. Since I'm the happiest when it comes to holidays, it's also the longest break I'll be having off from work. That is what you get working with a Chinese company.

Unlike the year before, this year, my reunion dinner on Chinese New Year Eve were complete with my parent's and my siblings and cousin Elmer around. And I was the one who prepared dinner. But I didn't get to take pictures though.

On the 1st day of Chinese New Year which also marks Valentine's Day, Dad cooked us dinner. It's been awhile and honestly I miss his cooking. It was a simple home-cooked meals pero it was certainly the the best V-Day & CNY dinner ever! And since I was missing and craving for yee sang, we had it on the day itself. I enjoy lifting it up high and mix it with a pair of chopstick with the rest of the family! *big grin*


Our 1st Chinese New Year Dinner


Yee Sang!
Don't you just love the colours on the plate?
I don't know about you. I know I do. And it tasted great too! :D

Second day of Chinese New Year, family and relatives dinner at my uncle's place. Some members of the family couldn't make it this time, more than last year but we did have a nice quality time together. I just love dinner party at a garden! And the best part was like last year, we had those dragon and a few lion dance and not forgetting, ang pows! Heehe :D


I don't have a lot of pictures cause I arrived late. Had to rushed my dinner before the lion dance performance starts. But food was great none the less. I had beer to keep me go through the night. Haha :P

Actually wanted to share how was the lion dance.
I tried uploading the video just now.
It was so slow & kept failing to upload. So I gave up.

That was it.
My Chinese New Year celebration in a flash.

How was yours? Hope you enjoy this festive season.
Happy Chinese New Year all & have a rawrrin' one this year! ;)

Back to work again tomorrow. Reality check! :P

Comments

Happy chinese New year to you and as i can see you had fun and im sure u've collected some ang pows too along the way :)
Eudora said…
@Cilla: Hope you had a great one too! Coz I did! :)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....