Thank you Tupperware!

Weeks ago, I thought I'd help my bit at this on-going campaign running by Tupperware Brands. And since my family has been using this brand for quite some time I thought why not! Helping and maybe get lucky while I'm at it. So I did.

After pledging at http://www.tupperwarebrands.com.my/ecobytupperware/index.php , a campaign of Reuse and Reduce by Tupperware Brands, I have won myself a limited edition Madagascar 2 Tumbler and a Large Square Away container with a hip lunch bag worth RM40 in total!



Thanks again, Tupperware Australia Pty Ltd ! :)

Comments

oh my...this girl is on a lucky star roll :) wonderful gift from tupperware, i love them too very lasting, durable and colourful :)
Rungitom said…
I praise you Lady Luck ;)
Eudora said…
@Cilla & @Rungitom : Heehe lucky me! Thanks for the comments! :)

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....