No Sweat

For the past few weeks, it's been insanely humid and hot. When you have to walk under the scorching sunny weather, you can't help it, do you have a choice? You'll definitely be sweating like buckets full. And it's embarassing to be around people with that awful smell when it comes to sweat. Eww, so disgusting. It's really, really crazy. I know.

And I have questions :

Are you into sporty things to do?
Are you a fan of it?
Are you a gym addict?
Do you love running?
Do you do skate-boarding?
Do play football or futsal?
Badminton or squash perhaps?

Whatever it is, I mean the kind of sports you do, which I know more and more people are into sports these days. People are getting even more concern about their health. Exercising are one of the most important thing in life. It is not always about losing weight but more on getting fit and healthy.

But doing this exercising also means you tend to sweat right?

Being an active person you are, is not a crime.
I am very sure you want to stay up and refreshed anywhere, anytime.
Am I right? Am I right?
Now you could!

I think....

Every team needs....
Everyone of us need this.....
I believe we all need it because it's Adidas best defense against sweat, yeah No Sweat with triple action people!

Adidas Action 3 comes in 6 kind of Anti-Perspirant Spray :
  • Intensive
  • Control
  • Sensitive
  • Fresh
  • Pure
  • Pro-Level
Why you should use Adidas Action 3?
  • 24 hours of protection against perspiration
  • New Dry Max system technology for extra wetness absorption
  • Discreet scent that does not interfere with your fragrance
  • Special anti-whitening material to minimise white marks on skin & clothes
  • 0% alcohol -PH Respect-Dermo-tested

By the way, Adidas Action 3 also comes 6 kinds Intensive, Control, Sensitive, Fresh, Pure and Pro-Clear in Women range.

You should get one today! :)

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. Auditions are now open! Check it out at www.projectalpha.com.my/auditions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....