Did I just forgot that it's Labour Day tomorrow?

I keep on asking myself how I forgot that tomorrow was actually a public holiday. Working on a half day Saturday and been given holiday does not have any effect at all. Seriously.

Workaholic. I am. :\

Wanted to blog about something I've been folowing in Twitter just now. But I guess I wait for the full details of the result first. There is so much to blog about actually. I just have to find the time to edit the photos. Lazy, lazy bum, bum.

Since I've discovered more new interesting blogs to read, you'd guess...
I ended up blog-hopping instead.

And anyone on my FB list will find me, it kinda rare for me to update my FB status or picture or even comment someone! Hmmp! :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....