Dining out at 'Masarap'

*UPDATED*

Few weekends ago, sister and I wanted to try out this Filipino cuisine in Lintas area. After the evening church mass, we both decided to try out the meals there for dinner.

Once in awhile, we both like to indulge our favourite food even if it's kinda pricey. But what the heck right? Food that makes my tummy happy one! ;)

Foodie Manila, this one para saiyo! He's my awesome blogger friend from Manila by the way! :D

ChopSuy
RM 12

Not sure how it is spelled but it's really delicious!
I love the mixture of colourful vegetables filled with seafood like squids and prawns in it.
The sauce was superb none the less.



Longganisa
RM12

If you haven't read or heard already, this pork dish is my ultimate favourite!
Would love to have this home made for breakfast every morning with my garlic kanin (rice) if I ever been given any choice. With egg log perhaps?
Can you hear me oh dear longganisa maker?
*hint hint* Heehe :P


Tokwa't Baboy
RM12

'Tokwa't' is actually tofu and 'Baboy' is pork meat.
Loving the black sauce and celery served together with tofu and pork!
Could not describe more since it was too good. :)

And last but not least,
our dessert that sticky when we finished those meals above!
Hahahaha :P

BBQ Saging/Bananacue
RM3.00 (3PCS)

But it was still perfect!
Basta masarap!

Masarap means delicious by the way!

Location : Block B, Lot 13, Lintas Square,
88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

Comments

Carlos said…
Veeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy Yuuuummmmmmyyyy!!!!!!!!!! You better come over soon to try out the real thing!

Cheers,
Carlos aka. The Chubbychef
http://www.foodiemanila.com
Eudora said…
@Carlos : Of course I will! Sige wait for meeeee! Haha :P

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....