Daddy's Sunday :)

Wow, how it's been friggin' extra hot today. They don't call Sunday for nothing, don't they? ;) Not that I'm complaining as I get to greet this morning,

" Hey,sunshiny Sunshine! "

Those somehow kind of remind me of something.
I miss that. Ah, wished it never ended. Oh well, oh well!

Moving on...

What a beautiful Sunday morning!

Started off the day going for Sunday mass and thereafter breakfast with the family. Typical yeah, but it was a nice one to begin to celebrate Father's day. Bonding & Relaxing time. It was meant to be meaningful and spent the rest of the doing nothing at home. And so far, I finished watching two Tagalog movie without sub-titles this weekend. I think I'm getting better at this. And you know what else I love about weekend? Pampering myself with facial clay mask! Heehe. Super bliss! :D

All in all, Father's Day this year was simple but I got to treat daddy a movie with brother an advance gift last week coz I thought it was last Sunday! Hahaha :P

Okay, gotta bugged daddy while he's watching Italy play on tv now.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i thought it was last sunday as well..we went for dinner early one week hahaha..

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....